Jaaziel E. García-Hernández
Copyright © Jaaziel E. Garcia Hernandez. All rights reserved. 2018
- The ICEP offers scientific diving courses and research field work experience to students throughout the Balkan region in Croatia, Montenegro, and Albania. They bring together a diverse team of instructors from around the world who are experts in fields such as underwater archaeology, coastal ecology, marine geology, remote sensing technology, and artifact conservation. They also provide one of the best and safest programs I have participated on, both in diving safety and scientific diving instruction.
- Web site: www.illyriancoast.org
- Is an environmental consulting group, based out in Puerto Rico, composed of highly trained and experienced professionals. Their team of scientists has a multidisciplinary skill set ranging from Marine Biology, Ecology, Geology, the Taxonomy of fauna and flora, which serves for Construction, Restoration, Permitting, Protected Species Management, and Geographical information systems.
- Web site: www.hjrreefscaping.com
- The ACMR brings together a broad scope of marine science disciplines to document Albanian's marine ecosystem and conduct research throughout the region. Their multidisciplinary marine science approach ensures a comprehensive analysis for scientists and integrative solutions for coastal managers.
- Web site: www.albaniamarinecenter.org
- The University of Puerto Rico Sea Grant College Program is an educational program dedicated to the conservation and sustainable use of coastal and marine resources in Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, and the Caribbean region. Their projects are carried out through research, education, and public service, all of which are supported by their Communications section.
- Web site: www.seagrantpr.org