Colleagues - Collaborators
Copyright © Jaaziel E. Garcia Hernandez. All rights reserved. 2020
Jaaziel E. García-Hernández
Isla Mar Research Expeditions
- Located in Puerto Rico, we are a field-course coordination and scientific education company with a mission to outfit our upcoming scientists with the skills they need to conserve and protect our natural resources. We have the experience necessary to train and assist
those in our field with research and field techniques.
- Web site: www.islamarexp.com
- Is an environmental consulting group, based out in Puerto Rico, composed of highly trained and experienced professionals. Their team of scientists has a multidisciplinary skill set ranging from Marine Biology, Ecology, Geology, the Taxonomy of fauna and flora, which serves for Construction, Restoration, Permitting, Protected Species Management, and Geographical information systems.
- Web site: www.hjrreefscaping.com
- The ICEP offers scientific diving courses and research field work experience to students throughout the Balkan region in Croatia, Montenegro, and Albania. They bring together a diverse team of instructors from around the world who are experts in fields such as underwater archaeology, coastal ecology, marine geology, remote sensing technology, and artifact conservation. They also provide one of the best and safest programs I have participated on, both in diving safety and scientific diving instruction.
- Web site: www.illyriancoast.org
- The ACMR brings together a broad scope of marine science disciplines to document Albanian's marine ecosystem and conduct research throughout the region. Their multidisciplinary marine science approach ensures a comprehensive analysis for scientists and integrative solutions for coastal managers.
- Web site: www.albaniamarinecenter.org
- ISER Caribe is committed to working directly with local communities through a transdisciplinary approach by conducting participatory research and engagement. This is achieved by integrating efforts between government institutions, academia, civil society, and community organizations. Our team studies the interactions and dialectic relations between the environment and humans in order to develop alternate ways of managing anthropogenic and natural systems. Through our collaborative projects we build consensus that allow us to develop participatory actions, capacity building and horizontal knowledge transfer through local outreach activities and education.
- Web site: www.isercaribe.org
- The University of Puerto Rico Sea Grant College Program is an educational program dedicated to the conservation and sustainable use of coastal and marine resources in Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, and the Caribbean region. Their projects are carried out through research, education, and public service, all of which are supported by their Communications section.
- Web site: www.seagrantpr.org